Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need to purchase a tour park pass if I have a park pass? Yes, Acadia National Park does not accept private National Park passes in commercial vehicles.
2. Are there bathroom stops on the tours? Yes, there are several stops with clean bathroom available.
3. Can you take a customer in a wheelchair? Yes, if the wheelchair can be folded and put in the trunk and the person can be assisted by family into the van.
4. Can we eat or drink in the vans? We provide cold bottled water, but we don't allow any other food or drinks in the vans.
5. Can we go for a hike on a tour? There are a few trails that you can do a on tour, we not provide guided hikes and guides can not leave the view of the vehicle.